Monday, April 5, 2010

Moving Day

Well, Saturday morning Chris and I got all moved in to our new place!  And we somehow managed to get everything unpacked on Saturday as well!  Who knows where the energy came from.  I am pretty sure that Chris and I have been running on fumes lately!  ;)  Aside from the exhaustion we absolutely love the new apartment!  I will take some photos this week and get them posted so you can all see the new digs.  We don't have anything on the walls yet (give me a break, we just moved in two days ago! ;), but I am doubting it will be much longer before we are finished decorating.  :)

I also made my first journey up to SF on the caltrain (big double decker train) to work this morning which was equally interesting.  :)  Very easy though which makes it that much better!

On a side note, Chris and I are going to try to get ONE more weekend in of playing in the snow before the resorts close down up at Tahoe.  Yes, you read that right...we are going full steam ahead on this crazy train and heading up to Tahoe this weekend!  We both want to get a nice day of playing in the powder before it disappears!  ;)   I am sure we will have more photos / videos to share next week!  (along with some cool ones our friends Deren and Kate snapped a few weeks ago while we were up boarding with them!)

Hope everyone had a nice Easter!  Chris surprised me with some Easter egg cakes...yum!!!