Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowboarding...take 6

This past weekend was my sixth weekend snowboarding in my life and although there was frustration and tears here and there...I feel SO good about my progress!  I can now officially get off the lift every time without falling (BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT for me!).  Chris' friends Deren and Kate joined us on the slopes and were so patient with me and gave me a lot of good tips and advice.  I was able to go forward (nose facing down the mountain) for the first time consistently and it feels fantastic!!  The snow was amazing...very soft and forgiving, which is great for learning.  Next up...learning to turn consistently and in control.  I am SOOO excited to go again in two weeks!! 

Having said all of that...I have never been so sore in my life.  Literally from head to toe...haha.  But it feels great!!!  Chris and I forgot our camera so there are no photos to share this time unfortunately, but we will try to get some good photos and video next time! 

Yay for snowboarding!!!